In-Home Care for Senior Citizens of Neptune Beach, FL
B&E Home Care provides at-home elderly care services in Neptune Beach, Florida. Our caregiving plans are designed to assist your loved ones in remaining independent at home and maintaining their independence as long as they live. With the knowledge that seniors would prefer to complete their lives in their own homes as long as possible, we are dedicated to providing individualized elderly care options.
We are dedicated to improving the health of older adults and their families through physical and mental stimulation. At the center of our caregiving services are our neurological activation techniques, or “Interactive Caregiving,” which encourage our clientele to remain active through an array of everyday actions.
In Home Care Services for Seniors:
● In Home Care: Our 24-hour care is provided to seniors at home to ensure they are getting the proper care they need when they need it.
● Respite Care: When you are not able to care for your loved one, our respite care service is available to help temporarily with the caregiving until you are able again.
● Interactive Caregiving: Comfort Keeper’s interactive care ensures seniors stay active by doing physical activities and mental exercises. Ensuring they are getting the most of life and ensure a quality sense of well-being.
● Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care: This specialized service is available to seniors with Dementia or Alzheimer’s
● Transitioning Home: After being discharged from the hospital or nursing home, your loved one might still require care to live at home independently. We are here to provide them with a helping hand in living at home safely and happy.
● End of Life Care: During this difficult time in your family’s lives, we are here to help with the caregiving services your loved one needs.