In Home Care for Seniors in Orange Park, FL
B&E Home Care offers in-home care for senior citizens in Orange Park, Florida. The care programs we offer are customized to our senior clientele's individual needs , allowing them to continue living comfortably in home. We understand that as we age we may require more time and our workload may be heavier, which is why our in-home senior care programs are specially designed to meet those needs.
SIR occupied, Alzheimer's resection, and Alzheimer's regimen are at the core of our caregiving services. We take a proactive role in enhancing our patients' mental acuity and physical health through enriching activities such as indoor gardening, cooking demonstrations, or trivia games.
Different In Home Care Services:
● In Home Care: Our 24-hour care is provided to seniors at home to ensure they are getting the proper care they need when they need it.
● Interactive Caregiving: Comfort Keeper’s interactive care ensures seniors stay active by doing physical activities and mental exercises. Ensuring they are getting the most of life and ensure a quality sense of well-being.
● Respite Care: When you are not able to care for your loved one, our respite care service is available to help temporarily with the caregiving until you are able again.
● Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care: This specialized service is available to seniors with Dementia or Alzheimer’s
● End of Life Care: During this difficult time in your family’s lives, we are here to help with the caregiving services your loved one needs.
● Transitioning Home: After being discharged from the hospital or nursing home, your loved one might still require care to live at home independently. We are here to provide them with a helping hand in living at home safely and happy.