Medication mismanagement is one of the leading health care problems today and can lead to unnecessary falls, emergency room visits and hospitalizations. As our loved one’s age, activities that were once simple to perform, such as taking medications, can become more difficult. It is never easy to watch, as they become ill, forgetful, or depressed and unable to properly keep up with their medications. It is even worse when you live too far away to help.
We understand your concern for their safety and health issues. The nurses that we refer for Medication Management Services can be available to help your loved one to ensure they are taking the proper medications in the proper dosages on a daily basis.
Examples of Homemaker Referral Services may include:
- Medication Reconciliation with Physician
- Medication Education and Training
- Medication Interaction Assessment
- Completion of Medication List
- Medication Pill Box Filling
- Monitoring for Adverse Reactions
- Medication Reminder Timer
- Management of Medication Refills & Pick-Up
B&E Home Care is the leading provider of in-home services. We are proud to serve our community and be an example of what better care should be for seniors.